Laurie Feather - Director
Laurie has more than forty years experience in the insurance industry.
Laurie’s career features twenty years in senior management roles with major international multi-national insurers, working overseas and within four states of Australia. Six years as an independent practicing insurance loss adjuster assessing property and liability losses, and twenty years as a senior broker, general manager (insurance broking), business partner and company director.
Laurie’s knowledge and experience has created industry recognition as a skilled negotiator.
- Negotiation and Resolution
- General Insurance
- Major Client Claims Administration and Management
Qualifications and Professional Memberships:
- Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (F.A.I.I.)
- Qualified Practicing Insurance Broker (QPIB)
- Fellow of the National Insurance Brokers Association (FNIBA)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance Broking)