Introducing Alpha Insurance
Established in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (PNG) in 1976, the business originally operated as a Branch of American Home Assurance, from the United States. On 1st June 2013, the business was incorporated locally in PNG and began operation as AIG PNG Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary and member of the AIG group of companies. In 2016, the business was taken over in a management buy-out by the Executive Managing Director, Bruce Avenell.
AIG PNG Limited subsequently changed it’s name to Alpha Insurance Limited. Alpha Insurance now operates as an AIG Network Partner.
The core principles of our Strategic Plan are:
- Customer First - At the Core of All We Do
- Profitable Growth and Quality Retention - Our #1 Priority
- Investment in People - Our Most Important Asset
- Operating Excellence - A Strategy and an Attitude
- Diversity, Inclusion and Sustainability